Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What if there was no music in the world? How would this affect me? Why do I need music in my life? What does music do for me? How would my life change from this? I love to listen to music while doing anything basically. I listen to music when I study, workout, drive, and many other things. I usually like to listen to music when I am studying, however statistics show that listening to music while you study is not helpful. I usually will listen to any kind of music while studying. Another time I like to listen to music is while I am working out. I usually listen to rock to try to get motivated for the workout. With the music playing, I can focus on simply working out and not on anything that is bothering me. Another time when I listen to music is while I am driving. I listen to the radio or a CD in my car. I am very thankful for music, because I feel it would be terrible to have to drive everywhere with no music. I remember one time when my radio was messed up and I had no CD's. It was an extremely boring drive and made me think how much music in the car changes everything. Music gives me an escape from life when I need it the most. When I have some problems, I can listen to certain songs that help me cheer up. Music can do many things for me. It can motivate me, inspire me, help me get through problems, and entertain me. I like to listen to music because I enjoy it too. I mainly like the rhythm of the songs and also instrument solos. My life would change drastically without music. I believe it would be extremely boring. Music is just one of those things I am so thankful for and happy that I can enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment