Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What if (11)

What if I was able to meet any MMA fighter in the world? Who would I want to meet? Would this person be a popular pick among other people? Why would I pick this particular fighter? What makes him special compared to everyone else? If I had the chance to meet any fighter in the world, I would choose Fedor Emelianenko. Fedor is a heavyweight fighter and has a record of thirty one wins and one loss. His only loss came from an illegal elbow from his opponent in the first twenty seconds of the round. The elbow made a cut right above Fedor's eyebrow. The referee stopped the fight right after this. Fedor and this guy fought again and Fedor destroyed him in the fight. Fedor is a small guy for a heavyweight though. He is around six feet tall and about 230 pounds. He fought one person over seven feet tall and weighing over 350 pounds. The reason I would choose Fedor over any other fighter is because of his attitude. He does not talk trash or disrespect any other fighter. He is a very humble guy and down to Earth. He is currently the WAMMA heavyweight champion of the world. There are many other fighters I would love to meet, but without a doubt, Fedor is at the top of the list. I have been a fan of mixed martial arts for a long time, and the sport is getting more popular every day. I love the UFC, but Fedor is not a part of it. The only problem with meeting Fedor would be talking to him. He does know speak English too well, so I would have to talk to his translator most of the time. Fedor is one of the best fighters ever and he is professional about it. He does not show boat or brag. He wins and he respects all his opponents. These are some of the reasons why I would want to choose this particular fighter over any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment